PrenatalSAFE®Karyo screening test is intended for patients at ≥10 weeks of gestation (calculated from the date of the latest menstruation) who meet any of the following criteria:
- Maternal age-related risks (≥35 years)
- Positive results on maternal serum screening
- Abnormal ultrasound finding(s)
- Prior pregnancy with aneuploidy
- Parental translocation involving one of the tested chromosomes
- Patients wanting early, accurate testing and are at average risk of aneuploidy
- Low-risk pregnancies
The test is suitable for:
- both single and twin pregnancies.
- patients whose pregnancies have been achieved by IVF techniques, including pregnancies with egg donation.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THE TEST?
Call us 0808 1691 022 or fill in the online form